Tuesday, April 15, 2008

as it is now ...



todAAy i Am grAAteful & thAAnkful

that my playing field is more level than it used to be

that I went to a meeting I have not attended in a couple of years; a Beginner's Meeting, although there were many people there with more years of sobriety than I

that it's getting easier for me to accept people as they are

that my mortgage broker and I ironed out an acceptable deal

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
-Will Rogers

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm the first to comment on your blog!

Pammie said...

YEAH..you and your mortgage broker ironed together. And it sounds like the gament looked good. I hope the starch is light, and that the hanger is a nice cedar and not wire..NO WIRE HANGERS IN THIS HOUSE !!!

Mary Christine said...

I have to agree with Barbara, and with Pam.

dAAve said...

I HATE wire hangers. One of my pet peeves, of which I have many. I use plastic hangers, but they have to be the right kind of plastic hangers.

Scott W said...

Like Barbara Bush would know anything about blow jobs.

I used to hate wire hangers, still don't care for them, but my closet space is so tiny now that the plastic ones take up too much space.

peanut said...

Good morning, dAAve.

What wonderful weather !! This is one of the best weather times in Houston.

I like plastic hangers too.

Love you.

Syd said...

I can't see Barbara doing what she is talking about. And I can see if a man gets enough of them, he might just forget. Just a thought.

Bill said...

Well, that explains why Mrs. Bush's eyes bug out like they do.

Patricia Marie said...

I am not sure about the Barbara Bush comment. However, I like the quote by Will Rodgers. Happy Tuesday.

Zanejabbers said...

I identify with the Will Rogers quote. I don't do that anymore however.

Pammie said...

oh syd.....foolish boy...he wouldn't forget me.