Monday, April 28, 2008

down the proverbial drain



todAAy i Am grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I'm no longer circling the drain

for a wonderful AA Birthday Night @ Lambda

that I want to stay sober, if for no other reason than to see what else is gonna happen (I heard this on a birthday night share)

for a quick Lambda Center Board of Directors meeting

for more evidence that I have to take care of myself before I can take care of anyone else

for a sponsee who is getting it

Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you're alive, it isn't.
-Richard Bach


4 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Don't you love it when a sponsee "gets it"?

Mighty Aphrodite said...

I will love it when I get a sponsor! I changed the name of my blog: http://soberserenity.blogspot.com/

Great day to be sober.

KAS

Syd said...

And it's also true that we have to love ourselves before we can love others. It's interesting to think about.

Bill said...

I just checked my pulse.

Mission: Ongoing