Wednesday, April 09, 2008

in the middle



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the gorgeous weather in Houston this time of year

that I am sober and aware of my environment

that my sponsor and I went to the Astros game last night; we lost

that the papers are all signed and the tiles, colors and countertops are all decided upon at our new home; completion date set for late May

*** I'm still having major problems with my internet connection. I can't open my email for the past 2 days and it's really stacking up.

There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend.
-Katharine Butler Hathaway

7 comments:

Bill said...

Sorry your team lost, but I'm sure you found joy in being at the game anyway. I love a man in a uniform.

Picking out housey stuff is such fun. It wasn't until my one-year inspection with the bulider that I realized they had installed the wrong countertop. He replaced it with no argument.

Pammie said...

I want to hear more about the new place, and any bites on the old one? Are the remodeled bathrooms going over well?
Are you getting new furniture and stuff? Is the new place far from the old one? Is it bigger?

Todd HellsKitchen said...

The new place sounds exciting! Tell us more!

Scott W said...

Well, I have been inside the new place, so all y'all can be jealous.

Dave, you lost Robert at the game?

Syd said...

It sounds like you are moving along with the new place. Glad that it worked out.

Mary Christine said...

It is so exciting to be moving and picking out colors, etc.

Zanejabbers said...

So what I saw and the changes you wanted are being done. Good for you. Sorry you are having internet probs. How's your Mom doings?