Tuesday, April 08, 2008

blackouts



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that we read "Jim's Story" this morning at the 6:30am meeting; it reminded me of my many years of blackout drinking

that I have a choice - I can either change my attitude OR I can change my sobriety date

I have internet problems, so this is it for today.


TIME MANAGEMENT

"Time has a way of getting away from us, because we never have a grip on it during the day…"
-- Doug Firebaugh

"Learn to use ten minutes intelligently. It will pay you huge dividends."
-- William A. Irwin

"Lost time is never found again."
-- Benjamin Franklin

"Don’t mistake movement for achievement. It’s easy to get faked out by being busy. The questions is: Busy doing what?"
-- Jim Rohn

4 comments:

Bill said...

"that I have a choice - I can either change my attitude OR I can change my sobriety date"

Is it still considered stealing if I tell you in advance that I'm going to 'lift' that for a meeting topic?

Scott W said...

Some people think sobriety dates are disposable.

Syd said...

I like that bus. I've walked into the jaws of sharks before and still have all my limbs.

Zanejabbers said...

Like what Scott W said or can be changed as often as socks. Like the bus. Hope you get your internet probs solved.