Monday, April 14, 2008

back to ...


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for a good reminder that I probably won't fall off the edge if I stay in the middle

that I attended a workshop @ Lambda about Living Sober: Avoiding Relapse. It was presented well and followed by a great BBQ dinner. The dinner was followed by 3 speakers; with 29, 32 and 32 years of sobriety, respectively.

for a peaceful and non-busy weekend; I needed the break

that I am back to normal computing power

for Houston weather in April

Never stand begging for that which you have the power to earn.
-Miguel de Cervantes

*** make sure to check out the video below


8 comments:

Bill said...

Good for you for making time for rest & peace this past weekend. It's important, but often overlooked.
Now you can shop the half-price sales on a full battery.

Pammie said...

I think I'll write the quote down from the bottom and give it to my son next time he asks me for money. Have a great Monday Mr. Daaver Dave.

Mary Christine said...

Love the video. Sometimes our meetings are like that, eh?

Have a great Monday.

Anonymous said...

i love peaceful weekends. i had a pretty good one, too.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Have a great Monday!

molly said...

i am now craving bbq !! DOH!

Syd said...

I can appreciate a peaceful weekend. It's my goal for every weekend. Have a good Monday.

Zanejabbers said...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Glad you had a peaceful weekend.