Tuesday, April 22, 2008

back in the saddle

I am not attempting ot make any type of political statement or judgement by using this cartoon. It is meant solely for humorous purposes. If you are offended, talk to your sponsor or psychiatrist.


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful


that I'm just another Bozo on the bus

that a blogger friend is back after doing more research

for further proof that when I am able to just let things go, life is so much easier

that I rarely ponder longer than necessary over decisions that have to be made

that I can share my Astros tickets with others

"It seems to me that it's actually harder to invent excuses than it is to be successful."
-- Jeffrey Gitomer

"Don’t be content with doing only you duty. Do more than you duty. It’s the horse that finishes a neck ahead that wins the race."
-- Andrew Carnegie

7 comments:

Pammie said...

Thank you Dave! For today...I'm going with "I'm just another Bozo on the bus". That suits me perfectly for this day.

Scott W said...

Reminds me of the Joan Osborne song:

What if God was one of us
Just a slob like one of us
Just a stranger on the bus
Trying to make his way home

Mary Christine said...

I heard that phrase "just another bozo on the bus" at one of my first meetings. I loved it then, and I love it now.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

She's a great Senator! And that's the truth!

Have a gr8 day, DAAve!

Zanejabbers said...

HaHA. HoHo. HA HEE HA HO. I love anything that makes me laugh. I do not ever think I would need LAUGHAGRA. Just another bozo on the bus - LOV IT.

Bill said...

Bozo here, the real one, not just another one.
I was answering the phone at our Intergroup office today, and a new guy called looking for a meeting. After I gave him directions, he asked how long the meeting lasted. I told him five hours, so I guess that was doing more than my duty.

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

Why you on the bus these days ?
What did I miss ?