Monday, April 07, 2008

Onward



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that there is a solution to every problem

that the light at the end of the tunnel is rarely an oncoming train

that it's BILL'S first sober birthday -- Yeaaaa!!! Bill !!

that I too got a new computer but it's not as pretty as MC's;
it's a Sony AR730 laptop and it's sooooooooooooooo fast!

that The Astros begin their 81-game home season tonight here in Houston. I am fortunate enough to have tickets to 27 games this season. I will be forcing Scott W to attend a game this year, even if his hands have to be tied behind his back.

"Few things help an individual more than to place responsibility upon him, and to let him know that you trust him."
-- Booker T. Washington

8 comments:

Bill said...

Thanks for the mentionable, Dave! I woke up feeling great, so I plan to stick around to see what the next anniversary feels like.

If you coax Scott to a game, try to get photo documentation, k?

Mary Christine said...

New computers are FUN!

Anonymous said...

i think that would be great to take scott w to a game!

Scott W said...

Good luck!

Pammie said...

I will be at a few games this year myself. I want to wave at you and Scott.
Enjoy your Monday mi amigo.

peanut said...

Goooood Morning, dAAve !!

top of the day to ya.

I know how excited you are about the Astros.

You are their most loyal fan, I do believe !

They are lucky to have you. I like Scott's answer about going to the game (teehee).

Love you

Syd said...

Sounds like your new computer is great. I like having to figure out what these computers can do. I remember how big they used to be and now we carry one around in one hand.

Zanejabbers said...

Catching greased lightning will be easier to catch than getting Scott to a ball game. Enjoy your season.