Tuesday, December 29, 2009

being more aware




This would be a grand way to tour the country.





todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I'm sober this morning, just like I was yesterday (except I have more sober experience)

that being sober gives me the unexpected opportunity to become more aware of myself and my surroundings

for people who step up to the plate when asked

that I have more than I will ever need, although my mind occasionally tells me differently

that I have no major regrets in the way my life has happened

Good habits are as easy to form as bad ones.
- Tim McCarver


6 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Sounds like a good day for David.

Garykfc said...

Does the red car open and a moped pops out?

Scott W said...

No regrets? Yep.

steveroni said...

I thought the motor home was having a baby--of color, of course--grin!

Syd said...

I'm glad that you are sober this morning and not having regrets. I don't like to dwell with regrets. I wonder what kind of carbon footprint that motor home has.

Unknown said...

Having enough is a wonderful thing.

Namaste