Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sometimes, it IS all about me



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that my happiness doesn't depend on you. Or you or you or you or them or us.

that my sobriety depends on my surrendering to my HP; my recovery depends on my willingness to participate in my program

for all the help I've had getting to this point

we went to see 2012 (the movie) lat night; most thoughts of reality had to be put aside in order for me to enjoy it


Whoever can see through all fear will always be safe.
- Tao Te Ching


6 comments:

Scott W said...

I assume you enjoyed it. I hope you didn't pee on the theatre floor.

steveroni said...

My happiness is sure an independent cuss...or is he?

Tall Kay said...

It is a selfish, self-less program. Sometimes it IS still all about me too.

Mike Golch said...

Hey I got an award for yor.

Syd said...

I was thinking about seeing 2012 but perhaps it will be better to wait until it is on DVD.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.