Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gift Idea




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I don't know what today will bring -- I enjoy the surprises

for those who teach me by example

that I remain teachable (most of the time)

that my friend Mary Christine celebrates another birthday today -- I'm glad!

that we're having winter weather without the cold temps. I guess that would make it Autumn, or Spring. Never mind.


To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven.
- Johannes A. Gaertner

5 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Thank you my friend for remembering.

Scott W said...

I love that quote!

Send MC one of those SnugWows!

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

SnugWOW! :) LOL

The quote today merit's keeping and posting and repeating (in word, deed and life)

Syd said...

I hope that the surprise of the day is a good one. But I'll have to roll with it regardless.

Unknown said...

I love the day when I can start with a giggle. Too funny...reminds me of Popeils Pocket Fisherman. I always wondered where they kept the bait..

Namaste