Thursday, December 10, 2009

Requisites for becoming sober





todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I'm accountable

that a little over 6 years ago, I became willing to try the program of AA

that I wish to be rigorously honest and tolerant

that I was ready to confess my faults and make restitution for harm done

that I developed an inkling of a concept of a Higher Power

that I was, and am, willing to sacrifice the time and energy in trying to carry the message of AA

that I still haven't had an affair with Tiger Woods, yet

If you are good, be better.
~~ anonymous

6 comments:

Scott W said...

Please consider this my comment for the day.

Shannon said...

love your gratitude and your willingness!

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Tiger Woods should be so blessed... LOL!

Zanejabbers said...

That's a good shot of See Saw Limo service.
I don't think you'd have that good of a time with ole Tiger, you know golfers play with their own balls.

Syd said...

Ha, ha to Zane's comment. I don't think that I can stand hearing anymore about Tiger. Maybe he is really just a pussy cat.

Anonymous said...

i haven't had an affair with mr. woods, either! my goodness!