Wednesday, December 23, 2009

more recovery stuff


I washed my car a couple of days ago and this lovely little SWAT vehicle was next to me. Look at the size of the cop compared to the rear tire.

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for Lambda Center, where everybody knows my name

that "My life is filled with honesty today. Every action, word, prayer, and Twelfth Step call is an investment in my spiritual freedom and fulfillment."
Alcoholics Anonymous, 4th edition, page 469

that one of my sponsees will tell his story today at the 12:15pm meeting

CLICK HERE for a short recovery story


All we have to decide is what to do with the time we are given.
- Gandalf to Frodo, The Fellowship of the Ring (movie)



5 comments:

Syd said...

I love the honesty quote. Have a good day Dave.

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

Great quote!!!

Fellowship of the ring...

:)

Mary Christine said...

Don't they have a car wash for that thing at the cop shop?

Scott W said...

I heard a while back the city was not offering the washing of police cars any longer, it would be the responsibility of the drivers. I would hate to have that thing come after me.

steveroni said...

I like your title, dAAve:

MORE RECOVERY STUFF!

The Recovery House (story) looks a durn sight better than MY house...I hope these comments are private --grin!