Thursday, December 24, 2009

light stuff today



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for memories of what this night (Christmas Eve) entailed was when I was a kid; life was great!

that life today is great!

Type in any Christmas song and see what the little puppets do. Also, type in any non-Christmas song and you'll get a kick out of the response. One of the funniest I typed in was Jingle Bell Rock... they forget the words half way through.
CLICK HERE

for only minor damage when a strong weather front blew through about 3:30am (it actually tore off my American flag from the house)

More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them.
- Harold J. Smith


10 comments:

Findon said...

Have a lovely christmas daave. thanks for keeping y spirits up and my self importance down on a daily basis. youve had an impact all the way across the pond. good for you

Kim A. said...

They didn't know "The Macarena".

Merry ChristmAAs, DAAve...

namaste

Syd said...

I hope that you have a great Christmas and feel the joy of being a kid again. We are cooking for the group coming tomorrow.

Scott W said...

They told me I am so getting coal for Christmas.

big Jenn said...

Thanks for all you share, it usually makes me smile, or at least think. I hope you and yours have a great holiday! jeNN

Mary Christine said...

They didn't know Silent Night?

Steve E said...

Don't they know animals do not have to wait in line to go pee?

Especially on Christmas Eve?

Carol said...

Merry Christmas.

A said...

Merry Christmas, Dave.

Kenny

garden-variety drunk said...

Have a great Christmas Dave : ) and thanks for your great blog and comments all year round