Friday, December 11, 2009

Good Things

Man's Best Friend



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that (so far) I have been able to separate my sobriety from everything else in my life

for the unity I observe in AA groups (see Tradition One)

that my thinking continues to change, even without my asking (could this be a returning to sanity?)

that any reports about Tiger Woods and me being together are mostly inaccurate, so far

Courtesy is the one coin you can never have too much of or be stingy with.
- John Wanamaker


10 comments:

Scott W said...

I think Pam;s blue sofa wasn't much to start with. Sorry, Pammie.

Mary Christine said...

Why would you want to separate your sobriety from everything else in your life?

Mary LA said...

Why not make Tiger happy?

dAAve said...

For clarity's sake and MC --- what I mean by separating my sobriety from everything else is that no matter what may happen in my life, it does not need to affect my sobriety.
Maybe I chose the wrong wording. But I knew what I meant. LOL

Doc in Al-Anon said...

I love that dog!! "What, me?"

Shannon said...

that is a cuuuute doggie... and I think U r too good for Tiger... just sayin

Anonymous said...

dave, you're a riot!

Syd said...

Dave, Tiger is so undeserving of you. He could now be endorsed by Exxon--put a Tiger in your tank

Tall Kay said...

I knew what you meant.

Tiger is into quantity...not quality! You deserve way better!

Graham Winterman said...

Hell yeah, Dave. Tell it the way it is! Reminds me of the good old days in my addiction rehabilitation center.