Tuesday, June 19, 2012

can you hear?




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I ask my Higher Power every day to provide me with the guidance so that I may be the best I can be.  This is my condensed version of Step Seven, which reads, "Humbly asked Him to remove my shortcomings."

that I have a pretty good working knowledge of the 12 steps, just enough to make me dangerous.  I fully intend to continue learning more about them.

that I've become so much better at not letting your (or anyone's) unhappiness affect my happiness


Love is granting another the space to be
the way they are and the way they are not.

- Werner Erhard



2 comments:

Mary Christine said...

I think you know enough about the twelve steps to be incredibly helpful to those you sponsor - and also all those around you.

Syd said...

Amen on the happiness thing. I am doing my best to not let others spoil my good time because they are having bad times.