Thursday, June 07, 2012

on second thought ......



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I enjoy working with others.  It gives me more perspective on myself, but it also just gives me more gratitude to have my own little set of issues.  I wouldn't trade my stuff for yours or yours or yours -- any day!

I enjoy the process of listening and sharing with another alcoholic about the way we think and the ways we behave.  Both in the past and present.

that the experiences of others makes me grateful for what I can do can be today.

for the willingness to know more about --- me!


"A man's real worth is determined by what he does when he has nothing to do."
~~ unknown

2 comments:

Syd said...

I enjoy talking with others in general about what they think and feel. I find that much more fascinating than idle chit chat.

Pammie said...

You are a brave sober man.