Monday, June 04, 2012

simple things



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for time spent outside at car shows and performing yard work.

for time spent indoors, recharging

that I started reading Drop the Rock (removing character defects).  A book about Steps Six and Seven.  I do not particularly like to read (ironic, eh).  So I will take my sweet time reading this, but it should pay handsome dividends.

that it can be so advantageous to be honest and open-minded


Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 comments:

Mary Christine said...

I spent yesterday indoors as well - for the same reason.

Syd said...

The book sounds interesting. Lead the meeting topic last night on Step Six and will do that at another meeting tonight.

Amanda said...

Just added the book to my Amazon wish list. I'm not at those steps yet but it looks like a valuable read.