Friday, June 22, 2012

an experience you must miss




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the lessons that others give me.  Free of charge.  While I may be judgmental, those who talk the talk but don't walk the walk teach me a lot.  Their example keeps me on my toes do make sure that I don't follow in their footsteps.

that I'm pretty good at changing with the times, but some of today's music just doesn't do it for me

for the relief that being sober allows me


Remain calm, serene, always in command of yourself.
You will then find out how easy it is to get along.
- Paramahansa Yogananda

4 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Talking the talk, but not walking the walk is easier to see in others than ourselves. At least, that is MY experience!

Have a great Friday Dave!

JeremyRT said...

Great list, and a great reminder, I think I need to walk more & talk less

marie said...

So nice to see your daily gratitude list still going strong. speaking of gratitude, I heard someone say in a meeting recently, "Wasn't it great to wake up this morning NOT throwing up?" I couldn't stop laughing b/c I forget about some of the most simple reasons it is good to be sober. :)

Syd said...

A good reminder. These days I feel up to my ass in alligators. But I am going to meetings for relief from the jaws.