Monday, June 11, 2012

The slow journey




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for freedom.  I was reminded that I can have all the freedom I want as long as I'm willing to be responsible for the consequences.

that I can toss away my pride/ego at least for a short period of time and do the next right thing, especially when it may help another person

for the power of just a phone call

that yesterday was the 77th birthday of Alcoholics Anonymous.  Thanks Ebbie.  Thanks Bill. Thanks Bob.  And thanks to countless others!


"Some people will believe anything if you whisper it to them."
~~ unknown

2 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Happy Monday Dave! Thanks for your message yesterday.

Syd said...

I know a couple of people who went to Founder's Day. I'm glad that AA is active and has done so much for so many.