Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I seem to have lived another day

todAAy, i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I didn't drink, nor have any desire to drink alcohol yesterday

that my desire to just Live & Let Live gives me so much freedom

for those periods during my day when I can really practice Step 3

that doing the next right thing can become a habit

that we are having the finest weather possible --- 45F - 75F degrees every day and few clouds

for long chats with Hayden on the internet

that I can no longer blame my problems on others

that I was able to watch the entire 5 hours, 41 minutes of The Astros game last night; they lost it all on their own and have no one to blame but themselves

NO MATTER HOW I LIVED IN THE PAST, I CAN LIVE RIGHT TODAY

4 comments:

Hannen said...

They get one more chance, don't they? Let's not give up till it's over. Love you.

Shannon said...

They will win the next one!

lash505 said...

Don't loose hope little one.

GodlessMom said...

Sorry-I-have-no-space-bar-right-now.
I-haven't-completely-lost-hope-for-the-Astros,they-might-win-one-yet!
The-weather-has-been-completely-perfect,I-hope-it-stays-this-way-for-Halloween!