Saturday, September 08, 2007

9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

In recent weeks/months I seem to have reserved Saturday's and Sunday's (ocassionally) for jokes or humorous pieces. So, for today, I give you this ...

Two Mexican detectives were investigating the murder of Juan Gonzalez.

"How was he killed?" asked one detective.
"With a golf gun," the other detective replied.
"A golf gun? What is a golf gun?"
"I don't know. But it sure made a hole in Juan."

By the way, the date, time and a hotel room number I once had in Lagos, Nigeria are included in the title of this post.





5 comments:

Scott M. Frey said...

lol hole in Juan, now there's a groaner lol thanks for the early riser smile dAAve!

Lagos, Nigeria, wow you HAVE been around!

Mary Christine said...

I look forward to your jokes. You have a great silly streak.

Scott W said...

weirdo

peanut said...

Dear dAAve, He's lucky I wasn't the girl, I would have squeezed.
(plastic ketchup bottle)

I want to guess the Nigeria #'s.

6:54 pm
09/87
Rm. 321

piglet said...

i knew something was coming to damage the penis, i was scurred.