Sunday, September 23, 2007

In case you didn't know ...

The Animal Rescue Site is in need of additional funds.
Check it out HERE ...



Now, for something more important.
This is news and information that you can take with you today.
Or later this week.

A recent study found the average American walks about 900 miles a year.

Another study found Americans drink, on average, 22 gallons of beer a year.

That means, on average, Americans get about 41 miles to the gallon.

Kind of makes you Proud to be American, DOESN'T IT?


Have a nice day.

5 comments:

lushgurl said...

Hmmm, I wonder how us Canadians would do in such a study?!!!
I am always so happy to see you knowing that I will have a laugh and brighten my day!
Tanx dAAve!

Mary Christine said...

Gosh, I must be getting astronomical mpg!

Scott M. Frey said...

wow, back in the day, I wasn't getting good mileage at all lol, lazy drunk that I was!

Scott W said...

At 53 I am still low mileage! lol

Thanks for calling attention to that rescue site.

Pammie said...

Thanks for the link to the site! I will spread that around and there was lot's of neat-o things on their for xmas gifts.