Saturday, September 01, 2007

Beautiful people

A very loud, unattractive, hard-faced woman walks into Walmart with her two kids in tow, screaming obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

The door greeter says, "Good morning and welcome to Walmart. Nice children you've got there. Are they twins?"

The fat ugly woman stops screaming long enough to snarl: "Of course they bloody aren't! The oldest is nine and the youngest is seven. Why the hell would you think they're twins?..... Do you really think they look alike, dickhead?"

"Absolutely not," replies the greeter, "I just can't believe anyone would f*ck you twice!"

2 comments:

Mary Christine said...

That is one bad thing about having twins.

Lucy Dee said...

Awww, CLASSIC! Perfect! Amazing response! Can I steal that? That would be choice, absolutely choice, on stage!

I can't believe people are that brazen. I never say "the right thing" like that at the right moment. I always cower in submission.

I ask if I can steal this joke because I'm a standup comedienne in NYC (blogging her way to stardom.)

I love your profile animation! VERY INTENSE!!

Feel free to stop by my digs! I always love witty comments and interesting perspectives.

http://standup101.blogspot.com