Saturday, September 29, 2007

On a lighter note ...

HOW TO HANDLE IRRITATING SEATMATES

If you are sitting next to someone who irritates you on a plane or train - follow these instructions: (and maybe say goodbye!).

1. Quietly and calmly open up your laptop case.
2. Remove your laptop.
3. Start up
4. Make sure the guy who is annoying you, can see the screen.
5. Close your eyes and tilt your head up to the sky.
6. Click THIS link.

ALSO ...




This is why women have 2 hands.



This is why men have 2 hands.


5 comments:

Mary Christine said...

I love that link. I also love those photos. I also wish I could come to Houston tonight! Have a great day Daave.

JJ said...

I love my Boston Red Sox!
oxox
JJ

Scott W said...

That link was perfectly funny! It would get you thrown off a plane though.

peanut said...

Dear dAAve,

Happy Birthday !!!!!

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Happy BirthdAAY!

Take your handkerchief!