Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Full moon over Halloween








todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for a book called Alcoholics Anonymous

for the program of Alcoholics Anonymous which has taught me how to get sober and stay sober

that I have a new sponsee; my first new one in quite a while and is just what I need to boost my recovery at this time

that my shrink has offered me some good advice and now it's up to me to take it or not

When the heart grieves over what it has lost, the spirit rejoices over what it has left.
-Sufi Epigram

12 comments:

Lou said...

Happy Halloween. In case I forget.

Mary Christine said...

I hope your spirit rejoices all day long.

J-Online said...

Nice Ass Dave

Bill said...

I think that scarecrow slathered QT on his butt.

JubilantOne said...

I'm grateful for you, dAAve! JO

Scott W said...

Recovery boosters are welcome any day.

Pammie said...

YES..new sponsees keep us in the steps.

Syd said...

Good that you have a sponsee. I like that scarecrow--it goes along with the pumpkin burger from yesterday: pumpkin buns.

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

oh nice ass :)

And I LOVE that qoute today!

xo

Todd HellsKitchen said...

i WON'T ASK ABOUT THE WHITE GOURD IN THAT PHOTO...

Wait. What? said...

I am grateful for the program as well - what it has done for my husband and how Al-anon has helped me - its amazing.

Nuce butt btw :p

Zanejabbers said...

You are hooked on Pumpkin Buns.