Friday, October 17, 2008

Me? Insane?







My cat MONO.

She was born on the night of my last drunk over 5 years ago.



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that we had a nice discussion of Step 2 yesterday at the 6:30am meeting

that I didn't give up 5 days before the miracle; that's what I wanted to do

for all the years and all the countries and all the people I was lucky enough to meet and work with in all of those different cultures

that I choose not to air my dirty laundry in this forum mainly because of the friends and acquaintances who read this blog


Tough times never last, tough people do.
-Robert Schuller

9 comments:

Pammie said...

could we at least see some of your wrinkled shirts...maybe not the dirty ones but not the starched ones either.
I did not know that little tid bit about your cat...that's cool! and Mono is a Cool Cat.

Mary Christine said...

What's the fun of ;ooking at only clean laundry ?

Scott W said...

If you air dirty laundry it might get stolen.

Anonymous said...

i need to do some laundry, myself.

J-Online said...

I'm with Pam on this one! Give us something

Akannie said...

Laundry, schmaundry.

Unless, of course, we're talking about panties and things....

*erk

Zanejabbers said...

Cool!

steveroni said...

What can I learn from squeeky-clean laundry? I want the 'dirty' and how you got it cleaned up!

Hey, a sober cat, meeow-a-roni!

Bill said...

Next time, I'd like to be a house cat.