Friday, October 31, 2008

The W(b)itch is Back






todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for Step 3 -- "Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him"

that the practice of Step 3 in all hours of every day gives me a much better chance of living happily and with much less drama

that I couldn't really care less that tonight is Halloween party night

that tomorrow's post will be my 2000th post on this blog which I began in December 2004

One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life.
-Edward B. Butler


My name is dAAve and I approved this message.

8 comments:

Bill said...

Happy Halloween, Samantha Stevens!

J-Online said...

I love the edward butler quote. So true. Happy Halloween.

Unknown said...

WOW~ Thats a ton of postin goin on! Have a great weekend dAAve~~~~~~

Scott W said...

My post today will make 2,157 already. It doesn't seem that long ago we started.

Keep the cats inside tonight!

Syd said...

You've been blogging a long time. Like the photo. And those striped hose are priceless.

Mary Christine said...

You guys make me feel like a blogger beginner - and I always love feeling like a beginner!

Zanejabbers said...

I read this blog and I approve of its content without fail. HEHEHE.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Have a great weekend, soldier!