Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tools & Choices



Another act from the drag show last weekend at Lambda Center.
These are 2 of my favorite lesbians impersonating ...
guess who?




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for more emphasis on Step 10 and some of the benefits of incorporating it into my daily living

for fewer emotional hangovers than I used to have because today I have tools and choices

that one of Hayden's best friends is here from the Caribbean staying with us

that I got to vote early yesterday and I was in and out in no more than 10 minutes

for a cool front moving through last night and the massive amount of rain and high winds that came with it. I love bad weather. Good weather too.

Be like a postage stamp. Stick to one thing until you get there.
-Josh Billings

12 comments:

Pammie said...

I love steps 10 & 11! I have stacks of spiral notebooks with page 86 work done every night for years. Enjoy your day-come what may-ole'-jose'

Recovery Road London said...

Vote. Shmote.

Have a groovy day!

Lou said...

Good, someone else who is updating very early in the a.m. Gives me a chance to get in a good frame of mind before work.
That is a funny picture. Those women could have fooled me.

Scott W said...

I like those new adhesive backed stamps.

Mary Christine said...

I love bad (and good) weather too.

Bill said...

Bush & Cheney?

Anonymous said...

i like women dressed up as men. turns me on.

Akannie said...

My last parakeet, who died of old age was named Elwood Blues. He was a singer and a talker, extraordinaire!

Scott W said...

Oh, Boston, behave!

Wait. What? said...

I like that saying!

Syd said...

Step 10 is one of my favorites. And a cloudy rainy day is much better to me than a sunny one.

Trailboss said...

In Kentucky we don't have early voting. Only absentee voting. So I will trudge to my little local church and probably stand in line even in the country to cast my vote. I can't WAIT!