Monday, October 27, 2008

MONDAY




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful


that I am making a special effort to be welcoming around Lambda Center, my AA recovery club

for a very nice weekend, mostly quite serene

that we had a 2nd housewarming get together yesterday afternoon for about 30 people

that I just about have my few lines learned for the Roundup play I'm participating in late next month; we have 4 more rehearsals


Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.
-Anne Frank


11 comments:

Pammie said...

Send that group of trick or treaters to my house, I have big boxes of doggie biscuits ready!

J-Online said...

I think you've been very welcoming to other bloggers also and I thank you! I can't wait to hear more about the roundup.

Anonymous said...

i can't WAIT to see you in the play!

Lou said...

Serene week ends are good. I was very busy, but that's my idea of serene.

Scott W said...

I saw the Riviera there about 2:30 yesterday afternoon and I thought you must be participating in this year's play. I will look forward to your thespian debut.

Mary Christine said...

Treat or treat, smell my paws, give me something good to gnaw.

Wait. What? said...

Nice picture!!! Happy Monday to you! Cat

Syd said...

Those Labrador ghosts are cute. Sounds like you are the host with the most. Glad that your housewarming went well.

Trailboss said...

Happy Monday Davey!

Bill said...

DAMMIT!!! No Christmas cookies for my postman. This makes two invitations to your housewarmings that have been misplaced by the post office.

peanut said...

Dear dAAve,
that is the cutest picture !!

You're one of the most welcoming people around - you have always been.

Glad you are in the play.

Break a leg.