Wednesday, October 15, 2008

a typical day


an Indian School Bus



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the healthy stuff I did yesterday -- began my day with a short prayer so that I established a conscious contact with my HP, went to a 6:30am AA meeting but got there at 6:05 so I could start the coffee, went home at 7:40 to eat a healthy breakfast, then to the gym at 8:15 for cardio and shoulder rehab before my 1 hour session with my trainer, went home and got cleaned up and then ran some errands before attending a noon AA meeting. Then I ate lunch at a cafeteria with fellow Lambda members. Went back home at 2pm before heading to my psychiatrist session at 3:30pm.

that Scott W posted about HUNGER today. Drop by and see the links he provided.

that we read the Big Book every Tuesday at the Eyes Wide Shut AA meeting

that tomorrow we'll read Tradition Two in the 12/12

An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.
-Friedrich Engels

9 comments:

Pammie said...

OMG - if you had worked a nap in, it would have been a PERFECT day.

Mary Christine said...

Why don't they let those kids out of that cage and let them walk to school? I feel claustrophobic just looking at that.

Recovery Road London said...

I like Traditions meetings. V.good.

Ask you psychiatrist if s/he has any spare sessions!

J-Online said...

Busy Busy Day! Wow. Did you have surgery on your shoulder? I had my second surgery a little over a year ago. Shoulder injuries SUCK

Scott W said...

Thanks for linking the post on hunger.

steveroni said...

What a day! "Don't rattle my cage, y'all"--that's not "India talk.

I really enjoy hearing of another's day, and cannot help but compare.
There really is not a lot of difference in what we do, how we do it, how we feel about it, how we pray, and that we DO pray!

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of all this. Seriously.

Syd said...

Your post is making me tired. But it all sounds good.

Zanejabbers said...

You skipped your nap? Ain't no grass growing under those feet.

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

This sounds good...I'd just like to know exactly what you had for a healthy breakfast :)

xo