Thursday, October 30, 2008

Today's barometer




Of the collection of Halloween pictures that I have stored on my hard drive, this is my second-most favorite. Wait until tomorrow for my favorite one.




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I didn't have any desire to drink alcohol yesterday and so far today, the same holds true

that life is a challenge -- and I wouldn't have it any other way!

that I know I must remain teachable because I seem to know less as each day passes

that Tony S. shared a little bit of his story with us yesterday at the 12:15p AA meeting; he hit a rather low bottom, more than once

that I am not a lazy person

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson


9 comments:

Pammie said...

Happy Thursday Dave Dave Bo Bave.

J-Online said...

I'm really diggin your pumpkin pics.

Mary Christine said...

But I can't see the seeds I planted today!

Lou said...

I thought I had a great Halloween picture today..hope I didn't take your special one!

Scott W said...

Stop all that seed talk!

Bill said...

Alternatively, our pumpkin could say "Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you no longer hurl."

Wait. What? said...

ROFL at Bill's comment!

Recovery Road London said...

Hmm. Change of plan. I was going to make pumpkin ravioli. Maybe not after your pic!

Syd said...

I really like that pumpkin photo. Mr. Pumpkin had a bad night.