Tuesday, October 14, 2008

the tube

The easy way to convert your analog TV ...






todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that staying sober gives me the awareness of so many details

that I have the desire to want to be entirely ready for my HP to remove my character defects - just for today (I have to renew this readiness each day)

that I seem to have developed patience where there used to be mental chaos

for some recovery of the stock markets

Fill in the blank (on the comment section)...................
that if you took a spiritual x-ray of me, you would find ____________

If you find in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded.
-Maya Angelou


13 comments:

Scott W said...

...cotton candy?

...a smoked picnic ham?

...a refined sense of change?

Mary Christine said...

A Happy Heart!

Mary Christine said...

And that video made me laugh. Really laugh.

Pammie said...

you would find....that I'm held together by a loving God and duct tape.

molly said...

i sooooooooooooooo needed this

thank you thank you

Syd said...

A heart of gold. I always liked that song too.

Zanejabbers said...

Beef Brisket?
A skeletal vision for you.
One happy Hombre.
Oh, that video is me last week when I was having computer problems. Wha wha wha just cracked me up. Thanks for making me laugh.

steveroni said...

...Another Gratitude List, the "Lost List!"

That video is.............ME! Well, you know what I mean -grin-

Princess Powerless said...

If you took a spiritual x-ray of me, you would find...

1) Sobriety

2) A Higher Power-shaped hole (and depending on the moment, it might be full of my higher power)

3) Da Big Book

4) Da Each Day a New Beginning meditation book

5) Peanut Butter & Chocolate in their many forms (this is one of the best: http://www.coltschocolates.com/pd-bolts.html )

Thanks, Steve!

Not God said...

I suppose it would be an AA triangle. That an the unidentified object from your drinking days.

Scott W said...

These are the oddest answers.

Bill said...

If you took a spiritual x-ray of me, you would find...white cheddar popcorn.

Thanks for that instructional video. My converters are still in the boxes, but now I am confident that I can hook them up.

Anonymous said...

i love that woman in the video. i wonder if she needs a new friend or a granddaughter?

on my xray, you would find....
love.