Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF-ish




I thought I'd post a couple more pictures from last weekend's drag show.
No more, I promise!



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful


for my willingness to begin each day with a spiritual connection to my HP

for my passion towards recovery

when I see others using the solutions instead of wallowing in the problem

that we're meeting here at my home this morning for our 10am AA meeting


Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely.
-Auguste Rodin

9 comments:

Mary Christine said...

How nice to have the meeting at your house!

Anonymous said...

I love home meetings!!!!

Lou said...

Would any of these "characters" be bloggers I might read?

Scott W said...

I love booger drag!

J-Online said...

I just love these pictures! They make me smile

Trailboss said...

How did you get my former friend Laura's picture? She looks good with her eyes crossed! LOL

sojo said...

Love. the. Pics. So glad I stopped by.

Anonymous said...

these are great, the one on the right looks like they are texting :)

Bill said...

If you have more pics, keep 'em coming!