Monday, October 20, 2008

on this Monday morning ...




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for a really busy and productive weekend, much of it spent at Lambda Center

for a very nice memorial service for Melody J., who died on October 10th

that several of us had the pleasure of visitng another recovering friend who's dying of cancer

that I usually stay close to home these days because that's where I want to be -- my travelling days are pretty much over and I don't miss all the travel (I was reminded by Todd from Hell's Kitchen )


After the verb 'to Love,' 'to Help' is the most beautiful verb in the world.
-Bertha von Suttner

7 comments:

Pammie said...

have a good monday!!!

Mary Christine said...

Have a nice Monday Dave.

Scott W said...

Thanks for your words yesterday. That memorial service had me smiling.

steveroni said...

Enjoy Monday!

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Yes, to "Staycations"... Or: "There's no place like home."

Syd said...

I don't like traveling much either, but will have to do so until I retire.

Zanejabbers said...

I must know a whole lot of people with hemorrhoids.