Monday, December 05, 2005

Action & Reaction

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that my Mom is looking much better the past few days (especially after going to the hair salon at the nursing center LOL)

that the Promises of AA are not called Possibilities - they DO happen when they are supposed to happen as long as I take the proper action

for the 6:30am "Eyes Wide Shut" AA meeting every weekday

that I see images of my former self on A&E's Intervention on Sunday nights

that my commitments to service work and helping others usually keeps me from isolating

that I still see progress within myself in many areas

that old habits can't be discarded until I take the action to form new ones

that on Saturday I got a lot of little things done around the house, including putting up my Christmas lights

for the gifts from my neighbor for my cats - Catnip for all 3 of them

that my friend Steve is trying to get his blog-hits up, so click anywhere on this line

IF YOU PRAY, WHY WORRY?
IF YOU WORRY AFTER YOU PRAY, WHY PRAY?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

a blog hit means someone has gone to your site, right?

Shannon said...

KNOW GOD KNOW PEACE
NO GOD NO PEACE

I like the saying... glad to hear you mom is still getting better everyday! BLOG HIT???

Anonymous said...

why are you promoting steve's site and not mine? I want hits too! Except that mine is a knitting blog.... :)

dAAve said...

That's right Boston. They are simply the number of times a blog is viewed. It doesn't matter except to anal-retentive geeks like moi.

Scott W said...

Kenny, stop whining.

David D said...

Dave, you rock! And I seem to be making more than one post each day as well. And that's the way it was. Now, Kenny, get back to your knitting!

lash505 said...

Kenny fuck the blog hits, they will control your life.