Friday, December 23, 2005

The Spirit of Gratitude

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I got a lot of stuff done yesterday, one of my days off from the Nursing Center

that I have been introduced to a spirituality that may have no bounds

for the "job" my parents did raising my sister and me

for dinner with a two-year old friend (in AA, that is)

that every day of every month, I have much more than I need

that I don't have to be lonely any more unless I choose to be

for those who have volunteered their time to answer Intergroup phones at Lambda Center this weekend

for very mild weather during this weekend, ranging from the mid-40's to about 70F

that I can end sentences with a preposition and no period because it's my list

If you have the will to win, you have achieved half your success; if you don’t, you have achieved half your failure.
-David V.A. Ambrose

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to stop by and say:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

God Bless,

Blue

JJ said...

Is it the Oval Office or the Oral Office?
Merry Christmas dAAve,
JJ

Mary Christine said...

I wanna end a sentence with a preposition and no period! But I don't know what it would be good for