Thursday, December 29, 2005

Grateful droppings

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for a second successful trip to the dentist with Mom

for the speech and occupational/physical therapists that spend so much time with her daily

for Medicare

for the only sponsor I've had

for the one remaining sponsee I have

that I'll be chairing the 6:30am Monday meetings in January

that I'll get to chair the Wednesday noon Speaker meetings in January

that I have another 6 months on the Lambda Board as secretary

that I have another 20 months as GSR for the Eyes Wide Shut group

that I'll be on the Lambda Fundraising Committee for 2006

that I may be on the Round-Up Committee in 2006

that I have done this list 5 days/week since April 2004

that in some ways, my OCD works for me

No love, no friendship can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever.
-Francois Muriac

3 comments:

Scott W said...

No skid marks please.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Oh, and be grateful for all the cool improvements here on Higher Powered lately... I love the "dAAve" moniker and the groovy new banner graphics.

Happy New Year, Mister...

Cheers,

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog

Shannon said...

that is impressive-doing your gratitude lists everyday since 4-2004!!!! HAppy New YEAR