Friday, December 02, 2005

Daily Progress

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

to see my Mom walk several minutes yesterday, unassisted except for holding a therpists hand for balance

for her daily progress

for my daily progress

that I can give back to Lambda Center in small ways, the place where my life was saved

that the chaos that I allowed to rule my thoughts and behavior earlier this week, has passed

for my health, which I much too often take for granted

for more beautiful weather today and the weekend

"NO ONE EVER WENT TO JAIL FOR DRINKING TOO MUCH COFFEE"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

here, here on that last comment. by the way, can you show me how to change up the right side of my blog? like add another section, etc.? i don't have your phone and i can't find your email. email me at hmb137@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for religously commenting on my blog. I don't know why I'm so obsessed about comments. The need for popularity I guess.

Great gratitude list.

Jake McCafferty said...

Good news on Higher Powered Mother.

lash505 said...

Yeah but they stayed up like me now. Step Study Coffee

Lee said...

I'm so happy to hear/read yer mom's doing better!

Todd HellsKitchen said...

10-4 on taking health for granted!

Cheers,

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Oh, and I'm off to Starbucks...

;)

Cheers,

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog