Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy things

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that today is the first day of Winter and it kind of feels like it in Houston

for time spent with S.W. / A.ofG. yesterday morning

for peace and serenity throughout my days these days

that my sponsee made it to One Year of sobriety and we had a nice sober lunch

that I can actually listen to the things I hear

that I have enough memory remaining to remember to go to AA meetings

that watching the BaBaWaWa TV special last night reminded me why I am NOT religous

that I have finished my Christmas shopping - again, for the 2nd time in a week!

that tomorrow is hAAlf nAAked thursdAAy and I hope all bloggers can participate and post their pictures on the dedicated website
(click here to post a picture)

Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happiness is a perfume?

JJ said...

that I have finished my Christmas shopping - again, for the 2nd time in a week!

You crack me up.
I see you,
JJ

GodlessMom said...

Winter in Houston! It sure was beautiful today!

Are you getting a little too excited about this upcoming half-naked Thursday? :)