Monday, December 26, 2005

Grateful for Faith

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that all of the physical therapy that my Mom has done for the past 6 weeks paid off yesterday on her first "Road Trip" (she was totally exhausted after 5 hours away from her bed)

that we went to my sister's home an hour's drive from Houston to celebrate Christmas Day

that not everyone in AA has what I want; I wouldn't have a place to put it all anyway

that my recovery program is tailor-made just for me and it can be changed as necessary

that "carrying the message" takes as many forms as I wish it to

for all the sober bloggers who share their Experience, Strength and Hope

Talk happiness; talk faith; talk health. Say you are well, and all is well with you, and God shall hear your words and make them true.
-Ella Wheeler-Wilcox

3 comments:

Trudging said...

Sounds great! I am glad your mom got out.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Prayers for Mom's continuing success!

Cheers,

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog

JJ said...

I am grateful for you sharing your experience, strength and hope. You are a part of my recovery. You are a part of my life.
I see you,
JJ