Sunday, July 10, 2005

Attack the Gays (updated)

There is a blogger who is threatening to kill all gays. Jim at Bitter Waiter pointed this out on his post today. CLICK HERE to read some rather disgusting writing. You may wish to comment or to report this blog to Blogger or Google.

I don't think this a a blog by the far-right, but who knows?
Make your voice heard.

UPDATE ... I wrote Blogger to inform them of this blog and to get their reaction. Here it is:

Hello,
Thank you for your note. Blogger is a provider of content creation tools, not a mediator of that content. We allow our users to create blogs, but we don't make any claims about the content of these pages. In cases where contact information for the author is listed on the page, we recommend working directly with this person to have this information removed or changed.

Sincerely,
Blogger Support

6 comments:

GodlessMom said...

Thanks for the info on how to report this. I think Jim is right, they seem like kids but that is no excuse.

Anonymous said...

Words are cheap. I wouldn't give them any more time than they have already gotten. I also agree with Jim. I don't understand, however, why he chooses to engage them but I appreciate his lame effort. You can't do psychotherapy over the internet with an unwilling person. Norris

Anonymous said...

Oh, and btw, where is the link for the videos you showed me. Nor Nor

dAAve said...

QN - you may be talking about "Bait Bus"

-- the link is in my sidebar under "other site-seeing"

JJ said...

Was going to write something regarding "bastards" but decided against it. Love you bro!
Peace,
JJ

Recovery Road London said...

My letter has gone to Blogger.com for what it's worth.

I think I'm going to start a blog called

ikillhomophobicscumbagssbutonlyafteri'vebuggeredthem.com

:-)